At Wolf Music Company we provide music lessons for a wide variety of instruments and all experience levels. From beginners making their first notes to seasoned performers looking to perfect their technique and expand their musical knowledge, our passion is to bring your musical skill to the next level.
In our fantastic location, we have great teachers and beautiful studios that will inspire you to play your best and to learn and grow musically. We offer both instrumental and theory lessons for a wide variety of instruments including guitar, piano, voice, drums, violin, and much more. Our experienced teachers can help you improve technique, build skill, and perfect your sound.
Wolf Music Company provides lessons for students of ALL ages! You’ll love our teachers, spacious studio spaces, and easy-access location. We also have plenty of space to hang out if you’re waiting and free Wi-Fi!
Lessons Prices$152 /Month Flat Rate
- When you sign up for lessons, you are signing up for the same time slot each month.
- Around the 20th of each month (10 days before the 1st of the next month), we will send an invoice for the following month for online payment. You will have 5 days to pay the invoice.
- If you wish to discontinue lessons, you must let us know by the 20th of each month to not be charged for the coming month.
- Once the card has been charged, a refund will not be issued.
- Refunds for any lessons not given will be in the form of a gift card.
Make-up lessons & cancellations
- If the student cancels a lesson, we will provide the option for one make-up lesson per month – anymore cancellations will be a credit towards the teacher.
- The student needs to give a notice of 24 hours or more to be offered a make-up.
- A make-up lesson will not be given if the student cancels within the 24-hr window.
- The student/parent is responsible for contacting the lesson coordinator about a make-up lesson.
- A student has 30 days from the date of the missed lesson to schedule a make-up lesson or the payment is issued to the teacher.
- You will not be charged for a holiday that the store is closed. Please notify us ahead of time if there is another holiday you need to miss and we can arrange an optional make-up lesson.
- Regular cancellation/make-up policies apply during school breaks (fall break, Christmas break, spring break, etc.) as the lessons program will continue regularly during those times.